Bike tours and trails in Bike Kingdom
Countless biking possibilities in the Grisons mountains
A new single trail was built from the June Hütte to Alp Fops. High speed and lots of variety characterize this trail. Who remembers it? Alp Fops was the location for the «Home of Trails» clip. In this scene Danny MacAskill shows a stylish footplant from the terrace, while Claudio cased the landing despite a run-up - «Spinnsiecha».
Gone are the days when you destroyed meters of altitude on the old Bike Attack gravel road. In the summer of 2020 a brand new trail from the Motta Hütte to the Bike Attack Traverse awaits the bikers. Beautifully built into the hilly terrain, this trail meanders with natural, technical passages through alpine meadows and scree.
This easy trail connects the Scalottas mountain station with the June Hütte. This link between the summit and the restaurant has been built so that it is also easily passable for beginners.
Shortly before Scharmoin, a 1 kilometer long trail splendor is waiting for the bikers. Flowy, but far away from a flow trail, there are open bends, adjacent areas, rock passages and heels.
This trail plays perfectly with the steep terrain from Urdenfürggli. Either you come via Urdental from Arosa to Lenzerheide or you have already taken the Dark Side of the Moon Trail. 1.5 kilometres of alpine single trail, narrow bends and a magnificent view accompany you to the Motta Hütte.
Construction work will continue this year as well. From the June Hütte the trail is extended to Alp Nova. On the west side, from Piz Scalottas to Alp Stätz, an almost continuous single trail is created. On the Rothorn side, a new trail will be built from the Parpaner Weisshorn to the Motta Hütte. More trails, more variety, more fun.
OUR TOUR SUGGESTIONS
Whether easy, flowing or technically challenging tours, our database contains numerous tour suggestions for every fitness level and every riding ability.
- GPS Marcos Singletrailtour
- 001.06 Alpine Bike Etappe 6 Tiefencastel - Safien Platz
- 632 Schwellisee
- GPS Älplisee - Tour
- 601 Lenzerheide-Tal-Tour
- 633 Medergen
- 635 Arosa-Ochsenalp
- 616 Biketicket to RIDE (rot)
- GPS Albula Haute Route
- GPS Albula Tour
- GPS Alter Schyn-Runde
- GPS Älpliseetrail - Arosa - Churer Joch
- 242 Albulatour (suitable for E-MTB)
- 636 Ochsenalp – Tschiertschen
- 634 Arosa Lenzerheide Rundtour
- 630 Hochwang - Peisteralp
- GPS Muttener Runde
- 90.04 Graubünden Bike Etappe 4 Küblis - Langwies
- GPS ŠKODA Lenz tour
- 90.05 Graubünden Bike Etappe 5 Langwies - Davos
- 90.08 Graubünden Bike Etappe 8 Lenzerheide - Thusis
- 90.07 Graubünden Bike Etappe 7 Bergün - Lenzerheide
- Valleytour Parpan - Lenz
- GPS ŠKODA KAROQ Joch Tour
- Arosa - Hörnli - Urdensee lake - Löser - Ochsenalp - Arosa
- Enduro: Arosa - Medergen - Arosa
- All Mountain: Arosa - Scheidegg - Arosa
- 631 Durannapass - Strelapass (suitable for E-MTB)
- 001 Alpine Bike
- GPS Fanüllatrail
- 604 Bella-Vista-Lai
- 612 Westside-Tour
- GPS Biketicket 2 RIDE black
- All Mountain: Arosa - Weisshorn - Molinis - Triemel - Strassberg - Langwies
- 90.1.-11. Graubünden Bike
- 602 Runda Lai
- Biketicket to RIDE (blue)
- 603 Alpen-Tour
- 606 Churwaldner Panorama-Tour
- Älpliseetrail - Hörnli - Tschiertschen - Chur
- Furcletta/Welschtobel/Ramozhütte Tour
- Brambi Flow (701)
- Alpenride (702)
- Vertigo (708)
- Churer Joch round trip
- Enduro-Tour Brambrüesch - Passugg
- Chur Flow (707)
- Enduro tour Arosa - Chur
- Endurotour Antennatrail Brambrüesch
- Dreibündenstein (Lady Patricia)
- 255: Brambrüesch-Tour
- Rock'n'Roll (703)
- Fanin Pass
- Arosa Mountain Railway Tour
- Hörnli Trail
- Panoramaweg Davos
- Family: Arosa - Langwies
- Enduro: Furcletta - Hörnli
- Piz Scalottas
- GPS E-Biketicket 2 RIDE red
- Lenzerheide - Albula
- Ninos Gold Trail by ÖKK
- Enduro: Plessur Run
- Family: Flow Tour
- Pleasure: Grüenseeli Tour
- E-Bike: Sapün Round
- E-Bike: Fondei Round
- Dark side of the moon
- Medergen Trail
- Beat the Crowds
Plan my own tour
You prefer to plan your tour yourself? The Regioportal Arosa Lenzerheide offers you additional functions in order to plan your tour in detail (for example: stereoscopic tour preview).
GUIDED BIKE TOURS
You don't want to go off on your own, but would like to have the Bike Kingdom shown to you by a trained bike guide? Our bike schools are there for you. The Bike Guides know the region like the back of their hand and will show you hidden trails that only few people know.
Trail tolerance & trail rules
The trails and hiking paths in Graubünden have always been a meeting place and different sport types are available. A trail network of approximately 17,000 kilometres in a fantastic landscape is available in Graubünden for your sports activities, be it hiking, trail running, Nordic walking, or mountain biking. The signposted trail network comprises approximately 11,000 kilometres, part of which is designated as mountain bike trails. Mountain biking is also generally permitted on trails, provided that in individual cases an explicit prohibition is not indicated. In view of the increasing number of users and new user groups, we in the Graubünden are of the opinion that this situation can be managed only through understanding and tolerance between the users.
Have you had a very unpleasant experience with reckless mountain users? Report it to our information offices. This helps us to identify the guilty parties or to identify particularly critical mountain stretches.
- Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
- Close gates and fences after passage.
- Protect what you yourself enjoy: intact nature, animals, plants and your good image.
- Do not brake with locked wheels.
- Do not leave any waste behind.
- Equip yourself well.
- Take responsibility.
- Plan your tour.
- Write down the emergency number 144