5 freeride trails in the bike park
Five freeride trails with different levels of difficulty and character await you - from the simple FLOWline, through the medium PRIMEline and SHOREline, to the black STYLEline and the black World Cup line STRAIGHTline. The routes are constantly maintained, expanded with new elements and can be combined at will.
Opening hours & rates
|Lenzerheide bike park||Operation / Feast Day||Time|
|6 June - 25 October 2020||Daily operation||08.30 am - 04.50 pm|
|21 - 24 May 2020
30 May - 1 June 2020
31 October - 1 November 2020
7 - 8 November 2020
14 - 15 November 2020
21 - 22 November 2020
|Weekend operation||08.30 am - 04.00 pm|
|Rates||Adults||Children until 15 years|
|Day ticket Lenzerheide||CHF 46.00||CHF 23.00|
|Day ticket Arosa Lenzerheide||CHF 50.00||CHF 25.00|
|Day ticket Arosa Lenzerheide und Chur||CHF 59.00||CHF 29.00|
|Season card Arosa Lenzerheide||CHF 310.00||CHF 155.00|
|Season card Arosa Lenzerheide und Chur||CHF 450.00||CHF 225.00|
|Gravity Card (valid in 16 bike parks)*||EUR 470.00||EUR 222.00|
- *Gravity Card: Age groups adults (from 19999), youths (years 2000 – 2002) / children (years 2003 – 2012)
- The opening of the cable cars depends on the weather and snow conditions.
- Further operating hours and rates of Lenzerheide, Arosa and Chur mountain railways can be found here.
Freeride code of conduct
- Adjust the speed to your ability and the difficulty of the trails. You should be able to stop all times on sight. Keep to the side of the riding lanes. Vacate the riding lanes immediately in case of a fall.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory. We recommend full-face-helmets and protective gear. Ride only with bikes fit for freeride trails.
- Heed to the signals and instructions of the mountain railway personnel. General mountain bike regulations and traffic regulations apply also to freeride trails.
- If you need help, contact emergency phone 144 and report the line number and section-spelling.
- Use freeride trails at your own risk. The operator of the installation, land owners and administrators disclaim all liability.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer transport your bike in case of failure to comply with rules and regulations.
So far you've watched the pro's whip over the dirt jumps from a distance? You have little or no experience and would like to learn bouncing and jumping or to improve your skills? Or just watch your buddies from the chill area?
Then come to the Jump Session at Lenzerheide Bikepark on Saturday 11 July or Saturday 22 August 2020. Take part in the Jump Course of the Bikeschule Lenzerheide. The whole event is free of charge.
On this day the BigAirbag with a ramp will be set up. Practice and be amazed! The ZBar provides food and drinks. With cool sound and bass we let bikes whip just like that.
The event takes place right above the valley station Rothornbahn at the Jumpline.
Saturday, July 11th and Saturday, August 22nd 2020, Jump Park in Lenzerheide Bikepark
10.00 am– 11.30 am: Jump class for beginners
13.00 am – 14.00 pm: Jump Show
14.30 am – 16.00 pm: Jump class for intermediates
Registration for the Jump Course required (firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 81 385 50 00).
A bike photographer will also take cool photos of the session and make them available for free download. The pictures can be downloaded free of charge on the web after the respective event.
On Saturday 5th and 19th of Septembre the Bikepark team riders invite you to an exclusive TeamRIDE. Advanced bilders can profit off the knowledge and skill of our five Bikepark team riders. Shredding together, spontanious jump contests, pro tips and much more await you. Especially both female team riders are looking forward to sharing their experience with fellow female riders.
Meeting point Run 1: 10.00 am in front of ZBar, Run 2: 14.00 pm in front of ZBar
For free (cable car ticket not included)
Lets shred the Friday. The Bikepark remains open for you on the two Friday evenings *24th, 31st of July and 7th August 2020 until 9 pm. This offers perfect conditions to start the weekend on Friday at noon, to come to Lenzerheide with your bike and let off steam on the different lines! The ZBar offers the right beats, food and drinks to get the weekend off to a good start.
On Friday 31st of July, a public photo shoot will take place.
Free bike guide
As an additional highlight, the Lenzerheide Bike School will provide a free bike guide on these selected dates, which will show you the best line with the best position on the bike. Use this special opportunity to improve your personal downhill technique.
Children: 6 to 15 years CHF 10.00
Adults: from 16 years CHF 20.00
*In case of bad weather the event will be cancelled.