17 to 19 September 2021
The Bike Kingdom is the perfect playground to put the latest play equipment on two wheels through its paces. Accordingly, almost all bike brands will be present at the testRIDE with a test fleet of bikes.
In addition to the exhibitor and test area, food and drink stands will provide new energy and breaks between testing mountain bikes and e-mountain bikes.
Save the date
Impressions testride 2020
EXHIBITORS AT the TESTRIDE
The newest bike models could be tested on the testRIDE. These were the exhibitors at the testRIDE 2020.
The list of exhibitors for testRIDE 2021 will follow in the summer.
COVID-19 VISITOR PROTECTION
For the testRIDE 2020 a detailed protection concept was developed, which provides various measures for visitors, exhibitors and the organizer.
Masks must be worn on the entire event area as well as during queuing and gondola rides.
- Registered testRIDE visitors must stay at home if symptoms of illness occur.
- Consistent compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m between other visitors and exhibitors.
- Registration obligation via Bike Kingdom App & data release to health authorities.
- Duty to wear masks when queuing and using the gondola lift, as well as when queuing for registration.
- Regular washing of hands and disinfection at the appropriate stations.
- Contact Tracing: Visitors must register with Bike Kingdom App at each exhibitor stand where they can get advice or test a bike.
- Visitors agree that their contact details will be forwarded to the Health Department of the Canton of Graubünden in the event of a Covid-19 incident.
- You can find detailed information about the security measures here.