testRIDE 2023 - The biggest bike test event in Switzerland
8 to 10 September 2023 | Lenzerheide
Information about the testRIDE
Everything about your testRIDE visit in Lenzerheide.
Info about the bike test
- The test site is open daily from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm. The test tracks are signposted from the event site.
- If you want to have clipless pedals on your test bike, then bring your own clipless pedals.
- Helmets are compulsory during the test ride. Bring your own helmet.
- Adhere to the specified duration for test rides and return the test bike clean.
Bike Kingdom App – Your Event Guide
Use the Bike Kingdom app as an event guide.
- Tickets: Book via the app
- Event area: Overview exhibitor list and event area
- Test tracks: Overview of different tracks
Frequently asked questions
Where can I buy a ticket? Do I have to bring my own pedals? We have answers to the most frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered, please feel free to contact us. You can find the contact at the bottom of this page.
Tickets for the next testRIDE will be available from summer 2023.
The Bike Kingdom app is available for Android and iOS devices in the respective app stores.
Unused tickets are non-refundable.
The test bikes are all equipped with flat pedals. If you want to test the bike with clipless pedals, you must bring your own clipless pedals. The exhibitors will be happy to fit your pedals to the test bike.
Yes, helmets are compulsory at the testRIDE in Lenzerheide. Bring your own helmet.
Suitable camps and trainings for you and your bike
How to get to Lenzerheide
Lenzerheide is easily accessible by public transport or by car.
By Public Transport
The post bus stops directly in front of the Rothorn valley station and thus directly at the test site. Stop «Lenzerheide/Lai Rothornbahn».
Visitor parking is available at the Fadail car park and is signposted accordingly. You can find more parking spaces here.
There are a few bike stands available. Bikes that you bring with you can therefore only be parked to a limited extent.