5 freeride trails in the bike park
Five freeride trails with different levels of difficulty and character await you - from the simple FLOWline, through the medium PRIMEline and SHOREline, to the black STYLEline and the black World Cup line STRAIGHTline. The routes are constantly maintained, expanded with new elements and can be combined at will.
Informationen & Covid-19 protective measures
In general, the distance rules and hygiene measures of the Swiss Confederation apply. In addition to the guest's own responsibility in this respect (e.g. in the queue), other measures have been implemented.
On Saturday, 24 October and Sunday, 25 October 2020 the Downhill Swiss Championship will take place at the Bikepark Lenzerheide. The black STRAIGHTline track will be closed on both days due to racing.
FIVE Tracks WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY AND CHARACTERS WAITING
From the simple FLOWline, over the middle PRIMEline and SHOREline, to the black STYLEline and the black World Cup track STRAIGHTline. The tracks are constantly being maintained, expanded with new elements and can be combined as desired.
Opening hours & rates
|Lenzerheide bike park||Operation / Feast Day||Time|
|6 June - 25 October 2020||Daily operation||8.30 am - 5.00 pm|
|31 October - 1 November 2020
7 - 8 November 2020
14 - 15 November 2020
21 - 22 November 2020
|Weekend operation||8.30 am - 4.00 pm|
|Rates||Adults||Children until 15 years|
|Day ticket Arosa Lenzerheide||CHF 48.00||CHF 24.00|
|Day ticket Arosa Lenzerheide und Chur||CHF 59.00||CHF 29.00|
|Season card Arosa Lenzerheide||CHF 310.00||CHF 155.00|
|Season card Arosa Lenzerheide und Chur||CHF 450.00||CHF 225.00|
|Gravity Card (valid in 16 bike parks)*||EUR 499.00||EUR 235.00|
- *Gravity Card: Age groups adults (from 19999), youths (years 2000 – 2002) / children (years 2003 – 2012)
- The opening of the cable cars depends on the weather and snow conditions.
- Further operating hours and rates of Lenzerheide, Arosa and Chur mountain railways can be found here.
In summer, various events take place in the Bikepark Lenzerheide. The dates for 2021 will follow in early summer 2021.
Friday Night Shred
The bike park remains open for everyone on three Friday evenings until 9.00 pm.
Up to now only as a spectator watching the pros whipping over the dirt jumps from a distance? At the Jump Session we show how jumping works and give tips and tricks to improve your jump skills.
You have the possibility to shred some runs with our teamriders!
Road Gap Session
We open the Red Bull Wavegap on the STRAIGHTline! The right time for shredding together!
CODE OF CONDUCT IN THE LENZERHEIDE BIKE PARK
- Adjust the speed to your ability and the difficulty of the trails. You should be able to stop all times on sight. Keep to the side of the riding lanes. Vacate the riding lanes immediately in case of a fall.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory. We recommend full-face-helmets and protective gear. Ride only with bikes fit for freeride trails.
- Heed to the signals and instructions of the mountain railway personnel. General mountain bike regulations and traffic regulations apply also to freeride trails.
- If you need help, contact emergency phone 144 and report the line number and section-spelling.
- Use freeride trails at your own risk. The operator of the installation, land owners and administrators disclaim all liability.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer transport your bike in case of failure to comply with rules and regulations.