Bike Kingdom Park Lenzerheide
One Bike Park - Five ways to ride!
Don't just dream it, shred it.
Gravity Card – 28 Bike parks, 1 Ticket
With the Gravity Card, you have free entry to the best parks in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, and Slovakia.
Valid for all lifts in Arosa and Lenzerheide (excluding Chur). The Gravity Card is also available at the cash desk at the Rothorn valley station in Lenzerheide.
BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY - CODE OF CONDUCT
It is better to be safe than sorry. There are a few rules of conduct in Bike Kingdom Park. The most important one right up front: no shortcuts!
- Don't take shortcuts! - Don't be a killjoy! Just leave it alone! Get it through your head!
- Adjust your speed to your ability and the trail. Stopping on sight must be possible at all times. Stop only next to the lane. Clear the lane immediately if you fall.
- Helmets and gloves are mandatory. We recommend full face helmets and protectors. Ride only with a bike appropriate for the freeride track.
- Follow the signals and the instructions of the track staff. General mountain biking rules and traffic regulations also apply on Bike Kingdom Park trails.
- If you need help, call the emergency number 144, indicating the track number and the section letter.
- The use of the Bikepark tracks is at your own risk. The operators of the facility, landowners and managers disclaim any liability.
- In case of non-observance of the rules and regulations, the bike transport by track will be refused.