Bike Kingdom Park
The Bike Kingdom Park is the heart of the Bike Kingdom Lenzerheide.
FIVE Tracks WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY AND CHARACTERS WAITING
From the simple FLOWline, over the middle PRIMEline and SHOREline, to the black STYLEline and the black World Cup track STRAIGHTline. The tracks are constantly being maintained, expanded with new elements and can be combined as desired.
Located directly at the valley station is the Skill Center, where children and beginners are guided in simple steps to the obstacles and jumps in the bike park. The Skill Center offers children the perfect opportunity to get to know the bike and various trails.
Operating hours & rates
Operating hours of the mountain railways for summer 2021, as well as the rates for the Bike Kingdom.
|Rates||Adults||Children until 15 years|
(CHF 49.00 online)
(CHF 59.00 online)
|CHF 330.00||CHF 165.00|
|CHF 460.00||CHF 230.00|
CODE OF CONDUCT IN THE Bike Kingdom Park
- Adjust the speed to your ability and the difficulty of the trails. You should be able to stop all times on sight. Keep to the side of the riding lanes. Vacate the riding lanes immediately in case of a fall.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory. We recommend full-face-helmets and protective gear. Ride only with bikes fit for freeride trails.
- Heed to the signals and instructions of the mountain railway personnel. General mountain bike regulations and traffic regulations apply also to freeride trails.
- If you need help, contact emergency phone 144 and report the line number and section-spelling.
- Use freeride trails at your own risk. The operator of the installation, land owners and administrators disclaim all liability.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer transport your bike in case of failure to comply with rules and regulations.