Bike Kingdom Park
The Bike Kingdom Park is the heart of the Bike Kingdom Lenzerheide.
FIVE Tracks WITH DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY AND CHARACTERS WAITING
From the simple FLOWline, over the middle PRIMEline and SHOREline, to the black STYLEline and the black World Cup track STRAIGHTline. The tracks are constantly being maintained, expanded with new elements and can be combined as desired.
Located directly at the valley station is the Skill Center, where children and beginners are guided in simple steps to the obstacles and jumps in the bike park. The Skill Center offers children the perfect opportunity to get to know the bike and various trails.
Operating hours & rates
Operating hours of the mountain railways for summer 2021, as well as the rates for the Bike Kingdom.
|Rates||Adults||Children until 15 years|
(CHF 49.00 online)
(CHF 59.00 online)
|CHF 330.00||CHF 165.00|
|CHF 460.00||CHF 230.00|
Bike Kingdom Park Events
Friday is the big brother of the weekend! From 9 July to 20 August 2021, the cable car Rothorn and thus the Bike Kingdom Park will be in operation until 9.00 pm, the Weisshorn Speed will run until 7.00 pm.
The Friday Night Shred will take place on the following dates:
- 9 July 2021
- 16 July 2021
- 23 July 2021
- 30 July 2021
- 6 August 2021
- 13 August 2021
- 20 August 2021
- Adults CHF 20.00
- Children CHF 10.00 (age 6 - 15)
This offer is included for holders of a TOPCARD, Arosa Lenzerheide summer season ticket, BikeAroundPass, Arosa Lenzerheide local annual ticket.
TOPCARD and BikeAroundPass holders have direct access, all other season ticket holders must obtain a free access ticket at the ticket office.
All beginnings are difficult. Whether it's honing the cash roll or taking the first steps towards the feeling of weightlessness when jumping, falls hurt in any case. This is exactly what the Jump Session is for.
This event is free of charge.
CODE OF CONDUCT IN THE Bike Kingdom Park
- Adjust the speed to your ability and the difficulty of the trails. You should be able to stop all times on sight. Keep to the side of the riding lanes. Vacate the riding lanes immediately in case of a fall.
- Helmet and gloves are mandatory. We recommend full-face-helmets and protective gear. Ride only with bikes fit for freeride trails.
- Heed to the signals and instructions of the mountain railway personnel. General mountain bike regulations and traffic regulations apply also to freeride trails.
- If you need help, contact emergency phone 144 and report the line number and section-spelling.
- Use freeride trails at your own risk. The operator of the installation, land owners and administrators disclaim all liability.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer transport your bike in case of failure to comply with rules and regulations.