Welcome to the Bike kingdom
the land of the eternal trails, the brave, the fearless, who defend the valleys of bike dominance on their carbon and aluminum steeds. We, who hover silently over roots, gravel and jumps. With flow and sweat we fight for what we believe in. That the bike heaven on earth really exists. That is why we created the promised land:
BIKE KINGDOM. Join us and become a knight of our army.
From 2020 Lenzerheide will become the Bike Kingdom. Bike Kingdom is not just an announcement, Bike Kingdom is a promise. New trails, new events, new offers plus a new mountain bike app.
Bike Kingdom App
The new Bike Kingdom App is your compass in Bike Kingdom Lenzerheide
Find tours and trails, check live information such as weather, open facilities or webcams and in the personal feed you will find relevant news and products.
In combination with the App Strava you can add a digital dimension to your bike experience.
Compete with your friends and be rewarded for biking.
New Trails and offers
We have made sure that the Bike Kingdom playground never gets boring. For 2020 nine kilometres of new single trails will be opened. The Biketicket to Ride routes have been made even more interesting and the FLOWline in the Lenzerheide Bikepark will be extended. Thanks to an app developed especially for Bike Kingdom, this playground will even be expanded to include the digital dimension, creating the perfect symbiosis between trails and the digital world of mountain biking.
How we protect ourselves in the Bike Kingdom
- In the gondola and aerial tramways, all persons aged 12 and over must wear a mask (valid from 6 July 2020). Please bring your own mask. Guests without a mask are not carried.
- The mask requirement does not apply to the queuing area or the chair lifts. However, we ask you to wear a mask in the queuing area as well, if the minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- Guest flows are directed as far as possible so that as few encounters as possible take place.
- In the aerial tramways the capacities are reduced.
- The bikes are loaded at the stations by the guests themselves.
- Our employees wear a mask when in contact with guests or a protective screen is fitted (e.g. cash desk).
- Sensitive areas (e.g. toilets and often touched surfaces) are regularly cleaned and disinfected during the day.
- When purchasing tickets, please always pay cashless if possible and buy day/multi-day tickets online.
At this point we would like to thank our guests for their appreciated cooperation!