Welcome to the Bike kingdom
Welcome to Arosa, Lenzerheide and Chur, the land of the brave knights. Fearlessly, we defend the bike dominance in Graubünden on carbon and aluminium horses. Silently we glide over roots, gravel, and jumps. With flow and sweat, we fight for what we believe in - that there really is bike heaven on earth. That's why we created the promised land: Bike Kingdom.
Come to Arosa, Lenzerheide and Chur and become a knight in our army.
Alpenbikepark Chur is closed!
The Alpenbikepark Chur is closed due to the weather forecast!
No more bikes will be transported.
Some trails around Chur are also snow-free. The following trails are accessible with your own muscle power. You can find out which trails are accessible HERE.
Bike Kingdom App
The new Bike Kingdom App is your compass in Bike Kingdom Lenzerheide
Find tours and trails, check live information such as weather, open facilities or webcams and in the personal feed you will find relevant news and products.
In combination with the App Strava you can add a digital dimension to your bike experience.
Compete with your friends and be rewarded for biking.
How we protect ourselves in the Bike Kingdom
Masks are required in all public indoor areas (gondola and aerial tramways, point of sales and restaurants.)
- Guest flows are directed as far as possible so that as few encounters as possible take place.
- The bikes are loaded at the stations by the guests themselves.
- Our employees wear a mask when in contact with guests or a protective screen is fitted (e.g. cash desk).
- Sensitive areas (e.g. toilets and often touched surfaces) are regularly cleaned and disinfected during the day.
- When purchasing tickets, please always pay cashless if possible and buy day/multi-day tickets and combination tickets for the Arosa Bear Sanctuary online.
At this point we would like to thank our guests for their appreciated cooperation!