Bike kingdom - LAND OF THE ETERNAL TRAILS
Welcome to the Bike Kingdom, the biggest connected bike area in Switzerland. In the north of the canton of Graubünden, 2 bike parks, 12 mountain railways and bus and train lines connect the regions of Arosa, Lenzerheide and Chur. In Graubünden, every hiking trail is also an MTB trail, so hundreds of kilometres of trails and countless tours are waiting for bikers in the Bike Kingdom. Excellent MTB schools, bike hotels and a variety of events round off the perfect biking experience.
Join us and become a knight in our army.
Bike Kingdom lift operation | 27 - 29 May 2023
Another long weekend ahead!
Bike Kingdom invites again. From 27 May to 29 May, parts of the Bike Kingdom will once again be in operation. You can find out which lifts will be in operation and which trails there are to discover here.
Bike Kingdom App
The new Bike Kingdom App is your compass in Bike Kingdom Lenzerheide
Find tours and trails, check live information such as weather, open facilities or webcams and in the personal feed you will find relevant news and products.
In combination with the App Strava you can add a digital dimension to your bike experience.
Compete with your friends and be rewarded for biking.
How we protect ourselves in the Bike Kingdom
Masks are required in all public indoor areas (gondola and aerial tramways, point of sales and restaurants.)
- Guest flows are directed as far as possible so that as few encounters as possible take place.
- The bikes are loaded at the stations by the guests themselves.
- Our employees wear a mask when in contact with guests or a protective screen is fitted (e.g. cash desk).
- Sensitive areas (e.g. toilets and often touched surfaces) are regularly cleaned and disinfected during the day.
- When purchasing tickets, please always pay cashless if possible and buy day/multi-day tickets and combination tickets for the Arosa Bear Sanctuary online.
At this point we would like to thank our guests for their appreciated cooperation!