Alpen Bike Park Chur
1,000 meters of altitude freeride action out of the city
- 5 signposted freeride trails
- Numerous elements such as steep wallrides, jumps, north shore elements, drops, roots and rock sections
- Freeride action between 1595m and 595m
- Difficulty levels blue (easy), red (medium and black (difficult)
- Attractive day tickets and season cards
- Evening biking every Friday from 20 June to 29 August 2020
- Good accessibility by car and public transportation
- Free parking at the mountain railway station in Chur (specify car number at checkout)
- Inexpensive accommodation and beautiful camp-site in Chur
- Bike Freeride Package Chur - Stay and Save
- Bike Rental & Service near valley station (DropIn Bikeshop)
- Courses by DropIn Bikeshop & AIS-Sportschule
In summer 2015, a new route was built between Brambrüesch and Kränzli: The Brambi Flow Trail is designed that it can be operated even by beginners as a twisty singletrail. Many riparian curves provide a powerful flow and lots of fun, whether biking freeride or cross country.
Evening biking - The Chur mountain railways and the Alpenbikepark Chur are open every Saturday evening from 20 June to 29 August 2020. In June/July until 9.00 pm and August until 8.00 pm The evening ticket costs CHF 15.00 - 25.00 and is valid from 4.00 pm.
Events at Alpenbikepark Chur
Ride twice and try to score the same time.
The rider with the smallest difference between his runs wins! Cool prizes are of course included!
Houston - we are ready for take-off!
Let's meet for a laid-back get-together among light-minded people, true to the motto: whips, sausages & beer.
Fat beats, BBQ and a good atmosphere during the trick jump shredding are guaranteed.